This gated and updated country English-style estate offers a prestigious Preston Hollow address in Dallas, Texas, nearly 8,000 square feet of well-thought-out living space and parklike grounds with a tennis court, a sparkling pool and a guest house. Just a few of this prime property’s amenities include:
- Exceptional Tudor styling with masterful attention to the smallest details — both inside and out.
- A circular entryway with a stunning wood and wrought-iron staircase.
- Formal living room – features a large fireplace and a wall of windows with views of the expansive and private grounds.
- Library – beautiful wood paneling, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and a two-sided fireplace.
- Dining room – two walls of windows and a wine cellar.
- Family room – open to the kitchen and breakfast room, it features a fireplace and a beamed ceiling.
- Kitchen – large center granite island, dual Sub-Zeros and Viking 6-burner range, built-in microwave and warming drawer.
- Master suite – located downstairs, it has a vaulted ceiling, a two-sided fireplace and a large master bath with a Jason Whirlpool tub, a dual shower with bench and dual vanities. Off the master bedroom is an exercise room with mirrored walls.
- Upstairs features secondary bedrooms, each of which is a true suite, a game room, a sitting area and a large laundry room.
- The back grounds of the property offer a private country club setting with a tennis court, a large pool and spa, a spacious guest house and a pergola with a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen.
Truly exceptional, this prime Old Preston Hollow property offers one of the estate neighborhood’s most exceptional and private settings, only minutes from downtown Dallas!